Sunday, August 13, 2006

Team Riley in Tri Magazine!




This month's Triathlete Magazine cover model, Estella Warren, added cycling to her athletic reperetoire with the support, friendship, and stellar coaching of Riley. And proceeded to take 1st place in the celebrity division at the Malibu Triathlon!

Pretty hot.















Article gives some background on Estella's entry into triathlons, and the challenges of balancing career and training demands.

And Triathlete Mag not only let Christine and I join as the ringleaders of our "Bitchin Tuesdays" ride, they also printed a photo of me and Riley horsing around on my Xtracycle! Super cool of them.....

Issue should be out on shelves soon, check it out and ladies, come join for a ride some time!

1 comment:

Tuco said...

I reaaaalllly have to find a copy of that triathlete magazine.
: )
Estella Warren incidentally is the model from Peterborough, Ontario I think... Peterborough being about 45minutes drive (by car) from where I work.

Thanks for checkin my blog, I'm curious about what "Team Riley" is now so I'll keep popping in for updates!